City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

moomba said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Another positive from last night was we preserved our amazing home record against foreign opposition in European competitions....just one defeat in 45 years. During that time the teams we have remained unbeaten against include:

Juventus (twice)
AC Milan
PSG
Porto
Ajax
Schalke
Dortmund
Monchengladbach
Valencia
Real Madrid
Athletic Bilbao
Bayern Munich
Hamburg

Throw in our recent wins over Barca (Thomas Cook, Joan Gamper). Not bad for a club with no history!

What was the defeat?

[edit]Just checked. Fucking Midgetland[/edit]
We lost to Midjylland in 2008 mate at home 1-0

i wasnt able to watch the game live so i rely on the comments on this forum for an accurate match report. im slightly confused mind. lots of praise here for david and his best game for city, and maicon sounds like he had a decent game but reading the Sun's match report today and silva had a 6 out of 10 and maicon a 5?

apparently silva "never fired" in the match??

motm was aguero with a 9.

adr2.8i said:
i wasnt able to watch the game live so i rely on the comments on this forum for an accurate match report. im slightly confused mind. lots of praise here for david and his best game for city, and maicon sounds like he had a decent game but reading the Sun's match report today and silva had a 6 out of 10 and maicon a 5?

You want a tip?

Don't buy/read the sun.

adr2.8i said:

To go by what the Sun says is a joke but equally it's a bit crazy to think you would get an accurate match report on here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.