City vs Roma Post Match Thread

First of all. Very special mention and shout out to all those folks that went to Rome. It was an incredible support they gave the team and the optimism and healthy spirit permeated everything. Fantastic support. They made the club very very PROUD.

Nasri. Where can I start? He looks like a new signing and if it is the case that he has finally become match fit after the surgery and is now back to his very best, then I have to say, we have ourselves one of the worlds best. Stepped up in a very important moment and all credit goes to him. Well done.

This was a match without Kompany, Yaya and Aguero and the team showed character, professionalism and diligence. They showed depth and quality and it will be difficult for anyone to convince me that Manchester City is not the best team in England. Everybody put in a good shift, from Keeper to Dzeko and the manager continuing from the incredible managerial performance against Everton also had another great performance.

Great job, bring on the next round.

Stunning, mature, accomplished European performance. That should be a tipping point. Did absolutely fucking everything bang on, the 2 centre halves, Clichy, the 2 Ferns, Nasri and Hart were all exceptional. The fact that list is so long tells you everything you need to know. All done without our spine barring Joe. Well done team, well done Pellegrini. Let's fucking have it.

Great performance, great night.

Chuffed for Nasri, best player on the pitch.

Clichy, Demichelis and Hart excellent, too - Fernandinho and Fernando very good as well.

Speechless. Considering the circumstances and the players unavailable, one of our best ever performances of the modern era. Incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.