City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Fantastic through the whole team,a Hart world class saves, Nasri class goal and the two centre midfielders brilliant, also mention a good referee for a change.

absolutely wonderful display, no player shirked in their duty and Nasri, Clichy and Hart were stand outs for me.

To be a boring realist, I think the management should be hammering home that that sort of away game is crucial to winning the competition in general. Tougher tests to come methinks.

Don't care what any negative thinking City fan might have said on this thread about this performance, which happens far too frequently for my liking, but that was heroic! I was tense throughout but quietly confident that we would do it. It would seem that the footballing Gods were smiling on us tonight but apart from that we fully deserved this win. I also couldn't care less what the media think of this, however much they try to find a negative slant on this performance i.e. "a squad costing this much should have qualified with little difficulty", blah, blah, f***ing blah.

This was a very mature Champion's League performance but I believe the defence as a whole played brilliantly, especially Demichelis, whilst Clichy just seems to get better and better, Nasri was out of this world (again), Fernandinho was everywhere and Hart produced a captain's performance.

I'm so proud of the team and especially after the opening of the CFA I'm also proud of what our club is doing in our community, Europe and the world. Well done Manchester City, you did the city proud tonight and long may it continue,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.