City vs Roma Post Match Thread

It's one in the eye for the media, mocking Rags and others and most of all for all the flappers that we seem to have on here, we are in fine form at the moment that was the most solid CL game I have seen us play, a very model of how we should have been playing all along, leave the nice stuff for the League

Its all already been said. We're in amazing form the team as a whole is playing as well as we have the last few matches. Considering who we're missing its even more impressive. it shows how lucky we are to have the $$$ and executives to have such a deep squad. We could use one more striker though.

I was moaning in the match thread something i've never done but finally oufff the miracle is to qualify beating this Roma side should be a formality

I still remember ( since i live in France) l'Equipe writing some bullshit things about since the 2nd game like the will never qualify and repeating that after every match

Now they can need to F**

This qualification will do good : more money, exposition and experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.