City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Great night and never felt at all nervous 2nd half - a watershed moment?
Certainly hope so
Looking forward to Monday and a trip somewhere
Thanks boys
Fookin love Zabba and his celebration

jimharri said:
CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Alty_Blue said:
It's been said before but it's fucking annoying how good a pundit Gary Neville is.

Hate the rag twat but I have to concede he has got a good understanding of the game talks a lot of sense unlike that scally goon Caragher.
Him and Souness are the two best pundits out therer, by a mile. Compare and contrast those two with the likes of Garth "I ate all the pies" Crooks, Alan Shearezzzzz, Clark "Mr Charisma" Carlisle, Robbie "nice hair" Savage, Andy "cockney Irishman" Townsend, Lee "I'm a City fan, honest" Dixon, Phil bloody Chuckle etc etc.

What about the captains of charisma Ginger Pig Scholes and Owen?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Let's not overdo the Better without Yaya. There were times against Bayern when we really missed him despite the win.

He cannot be part of a midfield two but can be part of a midfield 3. He is suspended next game anyway so we will see.
Push him up the pitch by all means but if one of his main roles is to defend in Europe, then we're fucked.

shemnel said:
dom said:
hedkandi said:
What a difference a good ref makes!!

This

fair do's the ref was actually good but come on, it's not like we played that well home or away to CSKA!!
Still baffling how we only got one point against them.Even allowing for the laughable penalty that they were given in Moscow, we should have enough quality to beat those sorts of sides. The game at the Etihad was abysmal, specially when you look at our last two CL performances.

bluereid said:
As we used to say years ago, we are a sleeping giant. Well we are no longer the noisy neighbours in the Premiership. Are we a club that can progress in the Champions League ?. Yes we are. We progressed tonight without four key players and what a performance it was. It may not be this year but we have definitely laid a marker down
Beating Bayern away was a great result but it didn't have much riding on it. This did. Our best result in Europe for many years, and one that I am sure will have a big psychological effect on City players and fans.

They'll be a lot of rival fans and people in the media who will be absolutely gutted at this result. Mugs in Europe was the only thing left they had on us. Not any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.