City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Got to admit.........if we fluked our way to winning this cup like Liverpool, Chelsea or Manure i'd piss my sides!

jimmygrimblesboots said:
bitsmith said:
Bluep*ss said:
Wow – magnificent performance. I thought all of them were very good – Dzeko maybe not so but he is coming back from injury. For me Demi and Ferny 1 were magnificent. Zabba – what a f***ing man………88 mins and
he is running from Full back position onto a creative pass from Nasri.- GOAL!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Did you notice Jovetic – a very skilfull player.Merlin back, just hoping he didn’t get clobbered.
CTID

As the commentary bloke said at the very end...............THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND have beaten the Champions of Italy

Roma are not champions of Italy.

why let facts get in the way of a good post .

Do I f***ing care................?.................CTID

Just dragged this from UEFA's site;

Group runners-up: Juventus (ITA), FC Basel 1893 (SUI), Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER), Arsenal FC (ENG), Manchester City FC (GER), Paris Saint-Germain FC (FRA), FC Schalke 04 (GER), FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

Spot the mistake!

Sie gewannen Motherfucker!

malg said:
Moscow finish with 5 points....... 4 from us! Fucking hell, no way should we have been sweating over this. However, congrats to Manuel, two seasons and two times out of the group stages.

Not bad for a "stopgap." ;-)

I remember way back in !968/69 when Malcolm A.went to war with the media and proclaimed that City would "terrorise Europe" (or something similar) but we all agreed that we would do exceptionally well but it fell apart in Turkey.
OUCH and rewind until now.
This for me was and is and has been the best away performance of any City team over the past 40+ years.
OK we should have progressed further over the past 3+ years,but IMO tonight,was the defining night,that at long last,we have finally beaten our jinx.
Having watched the full game in my local,with 15+ City diehards,we all came to the same conclusion !!! This should be our turning point and what a superb team this was,with so many wonderful individual performances.
City I salute you and also you wonderful away fans who did our club superb with your constant vocal support.
Fucking hell lads,what a team and club !!

oakiecokie said:
I remember way back in !968/69 when Malcolm A.went to war with the media and proclaimed that City would "terrorise Europe" (or something similar) but we all agreed that we would do exceptionally well but it fell apart in Turkey.
OUCH and rewind until now.
This for me was and is and has been the best away performance of any City team over the past 40+ years.
OK we should have progressed further over the past 3+ years,but IMO tonight,was the defining night,that at long last,we have finally beaten our jinx.
Having watched the full game in my local,with 15+ City diehards,we all came to the same conclusion !!! This should be our turning point and what a superb team this was,with so many wonderful individual performances.
City I salute you and also you wonderful away fans who did our club superb with your constant vocal support.
Fucking hell lads,what a team and club !!

Spot on. Hope all the fans get home safely.

Brilliant, City. Superb performance. Cometh the hour, cometh the men. That's two ridiculously difficult groups to progress from in the past two years bearing in mind what groups our English counterparts found themselves in. Let's await the praise from the media in general for Pellegrini for this commendable achievement.

Damien10 said:
Kompany,Aguero,Toure three players who are quite rightly considered to be world class was absent, yet City completed the job without them. Any newspaper or individual that calls City a one man team doesn't have a clue, hopefully this will make them realise how stupid they are.

The reality is that sometimes it is not black or white without those players or some of them we won that game against Bayern last year this year and look at the game against Sunderland ..;

Anyway what matter is the team need to step up. Aguero is important he could have buried the chance Dzeko got because of speed but a match is 90 min and there many ways of trying to score

Rarely Nasri took chances like tonight, he did and it was the turning point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.