City vs Roma Post Match Thread

squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
It was not beautiful to watch but tactically it was spot on and how we should be playing in Europe
it was incredibly beautiful to watch

I agree ... the most enjoyable CL match i've watched us be involved in. Back to front we looked mentally and physically up for the challenge.

FantasyIreland said:
Thanks....but as to how those percentages have been achieved is about as clear as mud?

if everyone could play anyone, then the probability would be even across the board between the First and Second Place teams. However, there are two German teams in both the First Place and the Second Place and they can't play each other, then there are three English teams, (1 in 1st, 2 in 2nd), 3 Spanish teams, 2 French teams and so on.

Those 0% probabilities, where no two teams from the same home country can play each other, skew the other probabilities such that because of the MIX OF TEAMS that are in Group 1 and 2, there is a much higher probability that we will get some more than others, in our case it is Dortmund.

That doesn't mean that it will happen, just that there is DOUBLE to the chance of getting Dortmund as any other team we could get.

I hope that helps?

squirtyflower said:
Ducado said:
It was not beautiful to watch but tactically it was spot on and how we should be playing in Europe
it was incredibly beautiful to watch

I think you miss my point, I thought it was a pragmatic display it was beautiful in the sense that we got through the group and won a game that many thought was beyond us, but in comparison to some of the football I have seen played by us this season (like Southampton and Sunderland) it was not the same level, however it's very rare that I have ever seen a nice to watch game in the CL, last night was the way you have to play in order to progress

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Salfordian Blue said:
The moment where Pabs kissed the badge?

That, right there, is my season highlight.

Picture anywhere?... Would love to have that as wallpaper on my mobile
Been posted numerous times on here. You could go back a few pages, and you'd stumble upon it. But, seeing as I'm an altogether brilliant person,

B4hwAc3IIAAN5k2.jpg

Can't believe that we won that with a comfortable 2-0 win without Sergio, Yaya, Vincent and missing David for 60 minutes of the game.

jimharri said:
Salfordian Blue said:
The moment where Pabs kissed the badge?

That, right there, is my season highlight.

Been posted numerous times on here. You could go back a few pages, and you'd stumble upon it. But, seeing as I'm an altogether brilliant person,

B4hwAc3IIAAN5k2.jpg
LOL...guy in the background looks none too happy about it! Is that Platini?

SkyBlueTX said:
jimharri said:

B4hwAc3IIAAN5k2.jpg
LOL...guy in the background looks none too happy about it! Is that Platini?
No, it's a bloke called Bernarbia, posts on here.. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.