City vs Roma Post Match Thread

salfordbluetrue said:
so that makes us the first english team to do it and joint record holder and after our last two league wins we have got to be the most exiting team in the world

isn't that MK Dons?

pudge said:
jimharri said:
salfordbluetrue said:
i think we should remind everyone of our cl records highest points for a second placed team and first team to qualify after having 2 points from the first four games. strange how the press seem to have forgotten their jibe
Pretty sure it was mentioned after matchday 4 that there has been other sides who have qualified form a similar position to us. 2, I think (can't remember who they were).
Lokomotiv Moscow 2002/03
Porto 2004/05
Damn; I'm not as thick as I look, thanks pudge.

G-Star Medium Rare said:
Just watched the game again, and don't know if already mentioned, but I thought the ref had a very good game --- apart from giving a foul against Edin in the box when Jesus scored !

yep, and it noticeable that we won the games that had a good referee.

Not saying we were outstanding or even that good before these 2 games, but we wouldve won both the CSKA games but for the ref. Even at passable level, we are better than most teams unless the ref bails them out

Absolutley fantastic we did an Italian job on the Italians great performance great team spirit. Pel got it right especially in midfield. Good to see David back in action. Roll on the knock out stages. If we play like that no one will fancy us

Fantastic team performance. Blues all over the world elated on radio talk shows and Bluemoon today. Even the media giving us props for the most part. Great day and here's to continued great form. GTFI!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.