City Vs Roma Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
Hungarian blue said:
He's spouting the same old shit for weeks now and he's a 'pundit' like for... what, two months? How on earth can somebody hire this idiot ginger.
The people who hire him want the millions of rags to watch and boost their viewing figures. What will get then watching like an ex player slagging off their local rivals.

Of course that was a rhetorical 'question'. :)

sh249 said:
To be fair, he's right - every European match at the Swamp had a real electric atmosphere.
he is but i dont think he needs to comment on it or at east compare it with the swamp but we do need to get the atmosphere booming!!!

@BluePhil8 said:
Hungarian blue said:
He's spouting the same old shit for weeks now and he's a 'pundit' like for... what, two months? How on earth can somebody hire this idiot ginger.
The people who hire him want the millions of rags to watch and boost their viewing figures. What will get then watching like an ex player slagging off their local rivals.

Can`t wait for wooney to retire...: (

Fuck me the small dicked ginger **** is getting all Scouse on our arse giving it large about the electric atmosphere at the swamp lol.

"Magical" eh you rag fuck!

bluevengence said:
ZZmaestro said:
bluevengence said:
PIG FACED c**t

Who would you expect as a fair pundit : Summersby or AliB ?
Neither of these would guarantee Sky enough " prestige", those audience whores !!!

WHAT?

Sorry mate, the Laphroig is already kicking into my blood.
I meant that none of our past acknowledged hall of fame players would make it as "bankable" pundit,
whereas dippers and raggs have no sweat pushing any one close to the mic.

Offensive rag twat, go and buy the cheats league again
Vile bunch of jealous bastards, your time is over since slur arex went you are no more.
City have got to do it to shove it down the throats of these twats, fa cup ,carling cup ,premierships we're coming for you twatini.

mardon85 said:
Suddenly I feel no sadness at itv loosing champions league.

They've been terrible for years but the pre-game tonight was shamefully bad from them. On the one hand Scholes says we're the best team in England, on the other he spends the whole time slagging off the fans, and Chiles calles the team mercenaries.

It takes some effort to be worse than Sky.

Don't normally post much what the fuk is going on with ITV coverage, an utter disgrace. Chiles just called us mercenaries and scholastic having a pop every second. I'm complaining!! Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.