City Vs Seville Champions League Post Match Thread

Long shot guys but did anyone find a mobile in either 104 or the Car Park after the match? HTC with a badly crazed screen. Have phoned the club who promised to check lost property and call back.

And yet you didn't go
Maybe you don't give a shit either?

Luckily for me, after the crap served up, no I didnt. I was at work keeping peoples loved ones alive! theres different levels of giving a shit! Just as there are different levels of fucking morons!

What's been telling about our CL performances this season is that our quality is shining through.

In previous years we have been outplayed and outfought by some average sides. Whereas this year we are getting the results.

We outplayed Juve for large parts of the game but didn't take our chances. The roles were reversed against Borrusia and Sevilla.

What was most noticeable was the way Sevilla and Borussia both looked shot after 65 mins. The effort levels they put in was immense and they could not keep it up for 90 mins. We rode our luck but was clinical when it mattered.

Teams have to put that amount of effort in over 90 mins and most sides cannot do that. This is without us playing a fully fit full strength side in the competition.

Sevilla is a must not lose game. If Pellers gets his tactics right, I fancy us to put 3 or 4 past them on the counter attack. If not, a draw would practically give us a pass into the next stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.