City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Cheers for that,pep there surely he's bound to have been impressed not just with Sancho or Diaz but a few others as well,wonder if it's possible a few could make it to the bench for palace,although not much rest time as it's a Saturday match..

Pep must be impressed with the whole team, unbeaten all season domestically and only been beat off Barca in Europe if I recall correctly and in both of those games we hammered them. For me there is roughly 5 outstanding players and the rest are very very good players in just this starting 11, Lee Carsley is doing a fine job with this team. I don't think the rest should be an issue, they'd probably run off adrenaline alone if they were named in the 18.

High challenge on Muric, studs right through Muric's knee, looked a red card, ended up injuring himself.
Ahh, cheers. I couldn't figure out why all the comments from Blues were demanding a red card when it's a Saints player down.

Our movement up front is outstanding. The midfielders are able to knock a pass through, knowing that someone ahead of them will be making a run to get on the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.