City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Quick question: Could Real Madrid B and Barcelona B end up in La Liga? Is that allowed?

No, the promotions are passed down to the next highest finishing side. B team's can only play as high as the 2nd tier (think it's called Liga 123 this year).

Quick question: Could Real Madrid B and Barcelona B end up in La Liga? Is that allowed?

No. B teams can't play in the same league.

They used to play in the national cups though, and Real Madrid Castilla once played Real Madrid in the final, after beating lots of La Liga teams on their way.

Then they played in Europe the next season!

No, the promotions are passed down to the next highest finishing side. B team's can only play as high as the 2nd tier (think it's called Liga 123 this year).
That makes sense then, was thinking Real Madrid vs their own B team would be bizarre, particularly if the B team won. And financially problematic of course.

Yeah this kid does look the dogs dangly bits,agreed he seems to be a step above most,wonder if he may be brought in next season to even train with the first team..

He's already been training with the 1st team during international breaks, so it is possible. I honestly think there is an outside shot that he makes the bench vs Crystal Palace on Saturday, after-all Pep is there tonight.

He's already been training with the 1st team during international breaks, so it is possible. I honestly think there is an outside shot that he makes the bench vs Crystal Palace on Saturday, after-all Pep is there tonight.

Brahim first surely. He got his cameo vs. Swansea and he's been playing at Sancho's level for a year now.

No, in fact when Villarreal got relegated, their B team were also automatically relegated to the third tier to prevent them playing in the same division.

Cheers for that,pep there surely he's bound to have been impressed not just with Sancho or Diaz but a few others as well,wonder if it's possible a few could make it to the bench for palace,although not much rest time as it's a Saturday match..

Brahim first surely. He got his cameo vs. Swansea and he's been playing at Sancho's level for a year now.

Honestly i'd put them both on the bench, 2 spots out of 18 isn't asking a lot, would do both of them a lot of good, better than including players that will be gone in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.