City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter If Sergio scored 6 in 10 minutes. The media are on busy touching themselves over the mount watering prospect of professional bus Parking in the London Derby later.

Hahahaha. That's true but think about the long run, rags are not making top 4 and we'll win the league.

I hope you're wrong, I love that pairing of Stines/Vinny. Graham Souness said if Vinny stays fit it'll increase Citys chances of winning the title by 15%.
Blue lama, get over Bravos couple of errors and watch what he contributes to the oversll game. Everything starts with him
Vinny and john would be the dogs bollocks

Very strong line up. Probably only Otamendi will improve it. And this is also the best formation for the team in my opinion. Everyone talked about Everton consciously setting up to defend and hit us on the break and it more or less played out that way. But I think the apparent tactics or set up of Everton in that match was more about our formation than theirs, I believe it is our formation that pushed them back and forced them to defend for most of the game. So this 343 formation may be seem like an attacking formation but I actually believe it enhances the team defensively as the opponent really cannot break loose and are intimidated by the prospect of Sane and Sterling getting in behind their defense. It was also a good performance in that match and if we scored that 1st penalty, it would have turned out to be a comfortable win.

So more of the same today- suffocate the opponent, push them back and eventually break them down, and when the chances come, we obviously have to take it. Confident and excited to see this set up once again.

Lol. He seems a really nice guy
He should fit in well then; all our guys are "bloody good blokes, actually".

article-0-002E6B8900000258-110_306x423.jpg

Rag!

:)

Please revisit this post in 2019.

I hope you're wrong, I love that pairing of Stines/Vinny. Graham Souness said if Vinny stays fit it'll increase Citys chances of winning the title by 15%.
Blue lama, get over Bravos couple of errors and watch what he contributes to the oversll game. Everything starts with him
You watch him he rarely appears to see the pass out to the left. By the time he waits for the pass out right he is closely marked, panics and causes more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.