City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this Bravo bashing. A few games in with a new club, new country, new language, new teammates, the Joe hart fan club, the media frenzy for him to fail, fans against him my god I hope he has the mental strength to overcome this bombardment. As Pep said other keepers players make a mistake it's old news, Bravo makes a mistake and it's a front page witch hunt
look at the stick degayer had in his 1st season

He would never get out of the bedroom lol
Giggety.....
I don't get this Bravo bashing. A few games in with a new club, new country, new language, new teammates, the Joe hart fan club, the media frenzy for him to fail, fans against him my god I hope he has the mental strength to overcome this bombardment. As Pep said other keepers players make a mistake it's old news, Bravo makes a mistake and it's a front page witch hunt
Exactly.

Just look the Llama at the swamp. Feck all said.

I really hope Kompany can get through the whole game injury free. We really need him in our defence.
Otamendi and Nolito may well both replace Komps and Sane/Sterling at 60 mins to protect Vinny and keep up the attacking momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.