City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Don't you hate this fucking agenda!!

Can't believe what I've just watched. Outstanding game, I'm sure even Spurs fans can admit that. Incredibly fucking delighted is a huge understatement.

This is the reason why I love and hate football!!

Craig Burley is an absolute ****. Balotelli on Parker was never a stamp. Balo was about to fall down after losing his footing an just tried to keep his feet. Unbelievable. Joleons elbow was definitely intentional, however.

All the Spurs worshipping press will hype up the Balotelli incident to fever pitch, the lad will get a ban. We are hated beyond belief, but I don't give a fuck keep on winning blues.

Spurs fan in peace said:
homerdog said:
Already saying on Sky that Balo should have been sent off, let the media frenzy begin! Perhaps the FA will retrospectively ban him and give the win to Spurs - nothing would surprise me any more!

I'm not sure how anyone can prove intent on the part of Balo (or Lescott for that matter), but perhaps we'll find out soon if there really is an agenda.

Perfectly innocent was it? If it was VDV would you still think - 'accidental' no malice etc?
I think it was a red and stupid from Balo - he will get a ban so we got lucky there just as you did with Savic
I repeat and I will not retract - at 2-0 with Kompany at the back we would have strolled home - nothing arrogant at all. You had created nothing till the mistake and it was obvious you would get a lift from it
Hard luck and please beat the rags

probably been done, but Coleman what a w@nker. Who the *** Desilva and Julian Lescott.

Great pen from Mario, have to say he could have walked for what looked like a stamp. Who cares, f*** Spuds. We have a great opportunity now.

HEY SPUDDIES!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z71nTqRPOjE&feature=related[/youtube]

adrianr said:
I don't believe for a second Balotelli meant to stamp on his head. Unfortunately his little fall over at the end makes the whole thing look a little worse than it is. I would be amazed if with all the video replays in the world the FA could honestly in good conscience hand out a retrospective punishment.

I agree completely, and I can't believe this is even in doubt. There's almost nothing different he could have done there. He's fucking falling over. If that's Gareth Bale nobody is even talking about this right now. Hell, they're probably praising him for being so brave and keeping his feet like the true English gentleapemonkey he is.

Darkhorse said:
@nimal said:
was the incident with parker dealt with on the pitch or could Balotelli get a post match red card ?

No it wasn't unfortunately, but it was a pretty questionable incident so I'm not sure what will happen. It seems a lot of people are judging based on their inherent bias, I honestly can't tell one way or the other whether he did it intentionally or not. Surely there is enough doubt?

That's the problem. If it had been something Rooney had done (like his flying elbow smash from last year) it wouldn't even be reviewed. They hand out bans to Balo just for something to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.