City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

80s Shorts said:
arsenalrob said:
buckshot said:
How can it be an intentional stamp when Balo wasn't even looking down? He could have stepped anywhere.
I am sorry but you can clearly see him move his foot towards parkers head.

I hate spurs and glad you won but balotelli knew what he was doing

Agree with you for once. He will get 3 matches for that. Probably play weds as we can appeal.

I would hope they get the appeal in before then, if it comes to that. I would prefer him to miss the CC game than another league one.

pauldominic said:
BlueMo' said:
I love Mario.

He'd drive me mad as a son but he's an awesome player and character and I love him too.

My youngest daughter is same age and does the same.

I do think though he's in for a retrospective ban for violent conduct.
It's difficult to defend his actions against Parker.
Twitcher is already saying he shouldn't have been on the pitch
and if the ref had seen it i don' think he would have been.

Must be devastating for a Spud fan... but I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now.
I can't believe we let them back in after 2-0, but due to Savic making some horrendous mistakes that was the case.

Considering Defoe's late chance, I think a draw would have been fair.

Disagree, Balotelli definitely tried to stamp on Scott Parker. That said, he didn't actually catch him.

So for me, the retrospective red is hanging in the balance. Will he get a 3 game ban? I have to say, probably yes he will.

He's a total fucking nut. There was absolutely no need to risk that.

arsenalrob said:
buckshot said:
How can it be an intentional stamp when Balo wasn't even looking down? He could have stepped anywhere.
I am sorry but you can clearly see him move his foot towards parkers head.

I hate spurs and glad you won but balotelli knew what he was doing

Moved his foot like he would if he's trying not to step on someone? This has happened to me so I know it's easy to do the wrong thing when trying to react. I'm not saying he didn't mean it, and he's certainly capable of doing it deliberately, but to jump to the conclusion you have is a bit much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.