City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

1961_vintage said:
What an absolute privilege to have been at that game today.

Firstly I don't understand some of the shit Spurs are getting on here. I thought they were by far the best team I've seen us play at home this season and they play with a style and mobile fluidity that is enjoyable to watch. We saw today how fine the margin is between success and failure. But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

And I hope Spurs manage to grab 2nd spot because they deserve it.

Spuds are not excactly everyones cup of tea and you wont find many complimentary comments on here..
we have had it rammed down our throats by all and sundry that we have bought our success and the biggest culprit is twitcher..

No love lost between me and spuds Im afraid.. fierce rivalry...oh yes.

1961_vintage said:

Firstly I don't understand some of the shit Spurs are getting on here. I thought they were by far the best team I've seen us play at home this season and they play with a style and mobile fluidity that is enjoyable to watch. We saw today how fine the margin is between success and failure. But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

I agree, decent side are spuds and good to watch.

If memory serves me correctly they play the scum at white hart lane in a couple of weeks, would love them to batter the red shite.

Be interesting to see if they can up their game against the scum instead of the usual rollover we see, we can but hope...

BillyShears said:
1961_vintage said:

Good post mate...[/quote

Fuck off, we loan them Adi, pay most of his wages, Twitcher, Modric and all then procede to slag us off,. Parker should not have been on the field.
And if you mean Milly by Milner apart from one great tackle, he has a bad game.

bluesimon said:
1961_vintage said:

totally agree. What 'arry' has done there is remarkable. Great flair and great opposition. I would love them to come 2nd rather than the fecking rag cnuts!
ummmm......I thought Hart didn't have a save!!!!!

1961_vintage said:
But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

according to collymore city were poor today. ycnmiu.

We get VK sent off 1 week because he has 2 feet off the ground and isn't in control of his body. Then Balo should be sent off because he has complete mastery of his body even though he's off balance etc etc

To be totally honest I don't know if it was intentional BUT it seems to me that over the last few seasons there is 1 rule for us (in terms of sending off players for not committing fouls, retrospective bans etc) and 1 rule for others

rassclot said:
1961_vintage said:
But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

According to Doggymore he never touched Ulrike Johnson.

rassclot said:
1961_vintage said:

Colliemore doesn't know if it's Sunday or Norway

rassclot said:
1961_vintage said:

Thats a compliment of sorts by the mixed up twat.. we were poor were we??,yet we managed to beat the media darlings and so called "best football team"..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.