City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
I thought we were poor when we had the ball. I agree we did let them have the ball and they didn't cause us too many problems. But when we went forward there was a lack of sharpness in our passing and not enough movement.

Everything stopped the minute it got near Dzeko.

Can't work the guy out, I'm sure he's better than he's looking at the moment but he plays on his heels like it's a Sunday kick about in the park.

The weak link in the attacking chain. Straight swap for RVP in the summer?

if today didn't make up RVP's mind then nothing will

It was a really great performance against one of the best Spurs sides I have seen. Unfortunately we will not get the credit we deserve for it.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
I thought we were poor when we had the ball. I agree we did let them have the ball and they didn't cause us too many problems. But when we went forward there was a lack of sharpness in our passing and not enough movement.

Everything stopped the minute it got near Dzeko.

Can't work the guy out, I'm sure he's better than he's looking at the moment but he plays on his heels like it's a Sunday kick about in the park.

The weak link in the attacking chain. Straight swap for RVP in the summer?

Strangely enough I was saying the exact same thing to my mate in the car as we approached the stadium.....

Just got in turned sky on interview with twitcher. Harry COMMISERATIONS wtf i thought these guys were supposed to be neutral we are fighting a losing battle with these media feckers i saw the press area go up when spurs 2nd went in we have got no chance with these twats

What an absolute privilege to have been at that game today.

Firstly I don't understand some of the shit Spurs are getting on here. I thought they were by far the best team I've seen us play at home this season and they play with a style and mobile fluidity that is enjoyable to watch. We saw today how fine the margin is between success and failure. But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

And I hope Spurs manage to grab 2nd spot because they deserve it.

escher said:
Is it possible that Balotelli thought Scott Parker's head was the BALL, and was trying to back-heel it?

Err...........NO!

Arry is saying in his interview, that Balotelli is always 'kicking people in the head'????????????

1961_vintage said:

Firstly I don't understand some of the shit Spurs are getting on here. I thought they were by far the best team I've seen us play at home this season and they play with a style and mobile fluidity that is enjoyable to watch. We saw today how fine the margin is between success and failure. But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

Good post mate...

1961_vintage said:

totally agree. What 'arry' has done there is remarkable. Great flair and great opposition. I would love them to come 2nd rather than the fecking rag cnuts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.