City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

yido in briefs said:
You were fortunate because you got away with two blatant red cards.

You were fortunate because you won the game with virtually the last kick of the game from the very boot that only ten minutes previous had been thrust in to the face of Scott Parker.

This is what I'm talking about. You won the game, fair play, but not without a huge slice of fortune, and not without Spurs pushing you to the very last minute of stoppage time, how the hell anyone could deny that is quite beyond me.

Fortune plays a part in every game for both teams.. The rest is up to the players.

Come on. If that was City - Utd you wouldn't be so philosophical.

You would be saying that you were cheated and you wouldn't be willing to be told that you deserved to lose and didn't play any good football.

yido in briefs said:

You were fortunate because you won the game with virtually the last kick of the game from the very boot that only ten minutes previous had been thrust in to the face of Scott Parker.

This is what I'm talking about. You won the game, fair play, but not without a huge slice of fortune, and not without Spurs pushing you to the very last minute of stoppage time, how the hell anyone could deny that is quite beyond me.

You were fortunate that we had a very inexperienced defender who made a massive mistake. You had shown no real threat at all before that.

In the first half you did not even get Hart's gloves dirty.

Does fortune constitute your defender making a rash challenge that gave us a penalty ?

Lets have it right here, up front your toothless and that amalgamated with the loss of Kompany for us and the Toure brothers left us badly weakened.
These are the major factors here, fortune has little to do with anything here.

Before you say "ahh but balo should not be on the pitch" i will counter fairly (going from recent reffing decisions) that Parker should not have been on the pitch.

Spurs are not a bad team but without Ade and against a decent defence you just don't cut it.
Final third syndrome if you will.

Edit:: Afew derbies back utd did us in the last minute a few times and after innitial kneejerking the concensus was we didn't play untill the final whistle.

yido in briefs said:

because its more fun imagining you with steam coming out of your ears.

could of and should of`s count for fuck all.

i still think all in all, even with a very inexperienced center half who had a day to forget, we were still the better side imo

yido in briefs said:
Come on. If that was City - Utd you wouldn't be so philosophical.

You would be saying that you were cheated and you wouldn't be willing to be told that you deserved to lose and didn't play any good football.

I think your supporters started to believe the media hype that surrounds your club mate,your team isnt actually as good as the papers and talksport would have you believe.

good luck for 4th

Oh and without Adebayor you wouldnt even of been 3rd to start with.

yido in briefs said:
lee-mcfc said:
yido in briefs said:
Well we scored the best goal of the game and scored more goals from open play than you.

One of the funniest quotes on this thread :)

soooo you scored the best goal and more goals from open play...yup that means spurs should have won...obviously.

Fucks sake....READ what I said.

Did I say that means we should have won? NO I didn't.

I was just pointing out that the position that City played Spurs off the pitch and that Spurs were poor is a very precarious one to say the least.
Hahhahhhahhahahahahahaha getting angry? awh
5-1 and 3-2

nice...

Well Parker shouldn't have been sent off even by recent standards while both Balo and Lescott should have gone even by Bosnian league standards.

Every club has injuries and suspensions. it's a different matter all toghether when you've got players who should have been sent off scoring the winner in injury time.

Anyway, I'm off. Still gutted about yesterday, obviously, but I wish City all the best for the rest of the season. I think we're out of the title race now so I hope you win it with us second. The Big 4 can fuck right off.

We have had Tevez gate - still top of the league
we now have stampgate - If Balo is guilty as charged by the media we will still be top of the league and we can get by.
we might have elbowgate - But Balo reputation has obviously thrown the spotlight on Mario so hopefully this will be airbrushed into history but if we do lose Lescott at least we have Komps back for Everton away game and we as of today are still top of league.
We have survived Bertsredwavingcardgate - we are still top of the league.

Fuck the pundits, fuck the media we will get through and despite their attempts of wanting the rags to win the title for the 20th time we will triumph in May (hopefully). :-)

yido in briefs said:
Well Parker shouldn't have been sent off even by recent standards while both Balo and Lescott should have gone even by Bosnian league standards.

Every club has injuries and suspensions. it's a different matter all toghether when you've got players who should have been sent off scoring the winner in injury time.

Anyway, I'm off. Still gutted about yesterday, obviously, but I wish City all the best for the rest of the season. I think we're out of the title race now so I hope you win it with us second. The Big 4 can fuck right off.

Fair play that bud, have a guddun.

yido in briefs said:

That would be an awesome achievement and I agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.