City Vs Spurs In game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holland said:
mancini helmet us go back to italia
Tell me one thing! Tell me about a situation when you actually can blame the FUCKING PLAYERS, you know those 11 men on the damn pitch?

That team we have on the pitch was pretty much the same eleven as last year.

Gelsons Dad said:
We are not taking our chances this season. Kun hasn't really been playing well but has managed a few crucial goals and that's hidden his poor form, the same goes for Teves.

The first half is a pretty good reflection on our season in general. We've created half chances but scored none of them. Had clear penalties denied and conceded sloppy goals.

People on this thread are criticising Kolarov who I think has had a decent half and ignoring Harts error. I know he's a good keeper but he has a weakness on his left that this forum finds hard to accept.

As for Mancini's body language being a "disgrace" what nonsense, he's frustrated that we haven't taken the chances just as we are.

As for Mancini's body language being a "disgrace" what nonsense, he's frustrated that we haven't taken the chances just as we are.

this and only this.

Think we ate playing reasonably well....just lacking the final ball on occasions.....

One thing though...why have we starts to play so.much long ball stuff...we never did it last season but we have been doing it this season.

Kolorov lost thf player for their goal....as I said pre match thread....so poor defensively....he had done that numerous times in the last couple of seasons.

Still time but we need to win

As stated other and other and other and other and other and other again, we are sooooo predictable in attacking position, we barely have any clear shot in their 18s and our final passes/attempts are laughable, making it so easy to defend against us.
We definitely lost creativity and pace since last season.
Silva and Kun are way behind their best form and it shows, Zaba is a touthless threat, Kolarov is uselss when not playing set-pieces, Yaya is burnt-out .

And the refs are part of an agenda against us, rags are looking to a 5 point lead if we don't switch the gears in second half ....

Hmmmm..

recognise these comments:

"no plan B we have been sussed"

" don't change the formation the players are confused"

can't have both!!

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Sky slating Ya Ya for his non0-marking at the corner again, can see why
No one attacks the ball. Even as kids your first instinct is to want to get to the ball. They don't even get close. Yaya should fuckin maiming someone to get the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.