City Vs Spurs In game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
can moan about the defence, set pieces, this and that but the biggest issue for me is that we are creating nowhere near as many chances as last season

to a degree we've been sussed, teams pack the centre of the pitch knowing width and crosses are unlikely

Yes teams do pack the middle but if you play at a pace which allows teams to set up defensively then it's twice as difficult

At least spuds do try and break with pace it wank utter wank this shit we are seeing

I want to see commitment pace and passion not half arsed slow tippy tippy shite

dctid said:
What do people expect a few games apart this is how we have been all season

It's shit one paced tippy shit football no fooling committment or urgency coupled with shite defending and stupid fucking mistakes the kolorov tackle summed us up

We are currently going backwards players aren't fault but if Mancini can't sort them out them someone else has too rags and Chelsea are playing at a higher tempo and far far more committment

You're not watching the game are you?

Yaya doesnt care about defending at setpieces. He is there because of his height but doesnt do anything. Stands there, lets his player run/jump for the ball. Happened many times.

We cannot lose this match. Even a draw is pretty bad. Come on!

hertsblue said:
Just let Utd cheat thier way to the title, let him then fking retire, then next season we may see an even playing field when it comes to decisions.
Just hard to take when you see the shit going against us, blatant ones, and see soft ones given for others like Rooney in midweek, Arsenals yesterday

Its difficult to take, but I find myself accepting it and giving in. A bit like bieng globally overcharged for the monopoly of power sources as I can do sweet fa about it.
However second half COME ON CITY.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.