City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dez said:
I don't understand why so many people aren't including Balo in their 11's. Tottenham is not the same team that they were in October, and more importantly, Dzeko is ot the same player either. Balo and Aguero are our top strikers and they will give us the best chance to win. End of.
WELL SAID

Dez said:
I don't understand why so many people aren't including Balo in their 11's. Tottenham is not the same team that they were in October, and more importantly, Dzeko is ot the same player either. Balo and Aguero are our top strikers and they will give us the best chance to win. End of.

This ^

Stoned Rose said:
squirtyflower said:
Stoned Rose said:
This will work. If I see any of Savic, Kolarov or Dzeko near the starting 11 I'll be shitting myself.
is this the same Dzeko that scored four at white shite lane?

So what?!! That was 20 games ago and is wholly irrelevant to his form today. If you'd rather see Dezko play tomorrow than balotelli I can't think of anything sensible to say to you that could allow us to further this conversation.
my barb was at the 'shitting myself'
i can't find in my post where i said dzekp should be playing instead of Balo

What if Balo is not 100 % ready, what if Mancini puts him in the starting lineup, and he doesn't play at his best ?

ManCity4Evah said:
What if Balo is not 100 % ready, what if Mancini puts him in the starting lineup, and he doesn't play at his best ?

If he was not 100% ready, they wouldn't declare him fit to play. Mancini made that mistake against Liverpool, he wouldn't do it again.

Think we should bring on Balo second half. Wouldn't risk him from the start.

squirtyflower said:
Stoned Rose said:
squirtyflower said:
is this the same Dzeko that scored four at white shite lane?

So what?!! That was 20 games ago and is wholly irrelevant to his form today. If you'd rather see Dezko play tomorrow than balotelli I can't think of anything sensible to say to you that could allow us to further this conversation.
my barb was at the 'shitting myself'
i can't find in my post where i said dzekp should be playing instead of Balo

Ok Squirts my bad, I misunderstood your point hence my original response.

To be fair though yeah I will be shitting myself if Dzeko starts. He makes us a lesser team when he plays. He doesn't track back, he doesn't show himself at throw ins, his first touch is bobbins and his passing is a liability.

Defend from the front and all that.........

dzeko should play, he scored great goal and he had a great game againt wigan. some of you remembered his run against arsenal in carling cup, crucial goal against QPR, four at shity line, and the most important you should respect players who respect city and our fans!!!! he scored 11 in the league, 3 in cup, had an injury and did not play a lot in past 2 months. i think that he deserves your support and tomorrow he will show to all of you why!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.