City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

taffy the blue said:
still can't believe the number off empty seats even though the club said it was sold out!

I think quite a few season ticket holders didn't make it to the game due to heavy nights on NYE. The seats probably were all sold out. There were quite a few people I know who have season tickets who didn't make it yesterday.

I thought it was a good performance against a side full of spoilers.

We are starting to move the ball much quicker,and because of this are creating more chances.

Carry on like this and the rest off the season should will be very interesting.

I thought both Dzeko and Aguero put a very good shift in for us.

MCFC BOB said:
taffy the blue said:
still can't believe the number off empty seats even though the club said it was sold out!
There were less than 600 empty seats in the ground. The club can't say it's sold out if there are still tickets available.

Or did you arrive at the stadium after everyone had gone home?
There are always plenty of people who get to their seats after KO and a few fans sit with their friends in the singing section - leaving empty seats behind

MCFC BOB said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
There were less than 600 empty seats in the ground. The club can't say it's sold out if there are still tickets available.

Or did you arrive at the stadium after everyone had gone home?[/quote

He has a point though. I don't usually comment on this but watching the game again online there were a lot of empty seats. Yes people have there reasons but there are no other top teams I can think of where there is that many empty seats. I'm not a rag btw ;)
He doesn't have a point, though. The attendance yesterday was 47,108 which is one of the highest we've seen at the Etihad.

and my cock's a kipper

(unless you are on a Clarkie)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.