City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

bluemurray said:
My first trip to the Etihad and a good performance and win by the lads I thought - should have been more although I did initially predict 3-0 with my mates! But how the Stoke fans can be arsed to travel that far to watch THAT sort of away performance is beyond me, they should ask for a refund!

And they had the audacity to sing "do you watch this every week"

Marvin said:
I wouldn't like to play them away in the FA Cup

Stoke away is one of the toughest fixtures .... Utd have to go there in April. The same weekend we play WBA at home
We lost to them in 2010 in the F.A cup

Juan King said:
We controlled the game from start to finish. Everyone in our team played well today. I thought Stoke were one of the poorest teams I've seen at our place this season so far. It's not easy to come to ours & get anything but they didn't show any ambition or desire. Their keeper was trying to timewaste from the start of the match!

What?
You mean the Stoke team that has spirit and heart by the bucketful, a team together who will battle for each other all the way and never roll over?
How the hell our squad of selfish mercenaries that are only here for the cash and have no team spirit manage to even get a kick is beyond me.

stonerblue said:
Juan King said:
We controlled the game from start to finish. Everyone in our team played well today. I thought Stoke were one of the poorest teams I've seen at our place this season so far. It's not easy to come to ours & get anything but they didn't show any ambition or desire. Their keeper was trying to timewaste from the start of the match!

What?
You mean the Stoke team that has spirit and heart by the bucketful, a team together who will battle for each other all the way and never roll over?
How the hell our squad of selfish mercenaries that are only here for the cash and have no team spirit manage to even get a kick is beyond me.

Oh Stoner, that did make me laugh. Thank you.

Pics and comments on the Stoke win are now online at
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rtfract.com/citjan13.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rtfract.com/citjan13.htm</a>

MCFC BOB said:
taffy the blue said:
still can't believe the number off empty seats even though the club said it was sold out!
There were less than 600 empty seats in the ground. The club can't say it's sold out if there are still tickets available.

Or did you arrive at the stadium after everyone had gone home?[/quote

He has a point though. I don't usually comment on this but watching the game again online there were a lot of empty seats. Yes people have there reasons but there are no other top teams I can think of where there is that many empty seats. I'm not a rag btw ;)

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
taffy the blue said:
still can't believe the number off empty seats even though the club said it was sold out!
There were less than 600 empty seats in the ground. The club can't say it's sold out if there are still tickets available.

He has a point though. I don't usually comment on this but watching the game again online there were a lot of empty seats. Yes people have there reasons but there are no other top teams I can think of where there is that many empty seats. I'm not a rag btw ;)

Far, far more at The Emirates mate, not sure why any of us are bothered though. People buy their ticket and the rest's up to them.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
taffy the blue said:

He doesn't have a point, though. The attendance yesterday was 47,108 which is one of the highest we've seen at the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.