City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------hart----------
zabs----kompany-----nasty-----clichy
--------barry--------milner------------
sliva-----------yaya----------aguero----
-------------dzeko-----------------

tevez to come on early second half for aguero if alls well.

Early goals here are fucking vital. Perhaps more vital here in any other game this season.
They probably gonna use Jones as the lone striker and he`s a fucking beast. Im a afraid our 19 year old on the back would get some problems here. Would throw Garcia in to add aerial abbility. he has been doing fine past games.

My eleven (4-3-3)
_____________Hart
Zab_____Komps_____Nasty____Clichy
_____________Garcia
______Yaya_________Milner
_____________Silva
______Aguero_______Dzeko

No early goals, then 0-0. Early goals then 2, 3-0 to us.

Why does Pulis dress like a twat?

[bigimg]http://www.socceranchor.com/attachments/article/1436/Manchester-City-v-Stoke-Tony-Pulis-pa_1401024.jpg[/bigimg]

I'd play Lescott for this one as his aerial ability will be vital against Stoke. Keep Aguero and Dzeko, their confidence must be high and it would be criminal to drop them. Assuming we don't appeal Nasri's red I suppose Milner in his place (wouldn't mind seeing Tevez slot in though as the second AM). Any news on Maicon? His crosses to Edin's head would be deadly.

It would be ridiculous to drop Dzeko now and If hes Dropped it probly confirms hes off in Jan.

BringBackSwales said:
NQCitizen said:
Can see Silva limping off from this one. Stoke always seem to find one moment of unexpected quality let's hope we get 3 or 4.

really??

Crouch wonder volley, Jerome today, the goals against Liverpool last week, some sudden burst from etherington. Even Jones scored a deft back heel today. I'm not saying they're a flair team by any means but they manage some surprising goals.

---------hart----------
zabaleta----kompany-----nasty-----clichy
--------barry--------milner------------
silva-----------yaya----------aguero----
-------------dzeko-----------------

tevez to play against arsenal

Lescott for Nasty, who must be knackered by now. Also, Zaba was like the walking dead at the end of the Norwich game. Maybe the extra height of Kolo Toure at right back with Zaba resting on the bench? Milner to start too.

_____________Hart

Zab_____Komps_____Nasty____Clichy

_____________Milner

______Yaya_________Silva

_____________Tevez

______Aguero_______Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.