City vs Sunderland match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game so far.. ref is shite.. as long as we continue like this be best performance this season.

Seems some of the missing players this season are making the difference.. 1 - 0 would be good but could see a few

Should be way gone yonder over the hill and out of sight
Probert playing on reputations - Mackems are tugging, pulling, pushing and elbowing every opportunity and getting off with it
Need a couple of quick goals early 2nd then we might start to get near top gear. 1-0 makes me very uneasy but I´d take it if it meant 3 points and of course that elusive clean sheet

Okay first half but same problem as of late, dominating teams but not putting much daylight between them and us. Carlos looks a little slow, is he carrying a knock? Nice early goal should have spurred us on, I get the feeling an early 2nd for us in the 2nd half and the confidence will come back

Good first half.

Although he has played well and has been manhandled I would still bring on Edin for Mario around the 60th. His hold up play with David and Carlos darting about would cut Sunderland to shreds.

Comrade Buka said:
RandomJ said:
Best half of football we've played this season.

True, but Sunderland is looking pretty shit to be honest.

They've been extremely poor. YaYa went up for a ball that went 30 yards and nobody challenged him. You could see MO'N seething. :-)

Clear situation: we have to kill this game as soon as possible. AQ goal from set piece can happen any time for Sunderland too, Fletcher is in form if he gets two good passes maybe he scores...

So we have to make sure that wont be the equalizer goal. Kill off games like this is a must if we want to retain the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.