City vs Sunderland match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I fucking love Micah... the guy is an absolute beast and I have missed him greatly

I really think we should play him at centre back. He has won everything in the air, won every tackle, can out muscle any striker and Zab is too good a right back to sit on the bench.

I'm struggling to understand why he only got a yellow for that challenge on Tevez that lead to the goal from AK.
IF THAT HAD BEEN VINNY, straight red!

The bullshit commentators come out with is rediculous!

No blue tinted specs, I just heard:

"you can't blame the keeper for that goal, you should be expecting the wall to do it's job."

The wall, is a bunch of players that stand in the way of the goal. Thats their job, thy did that. And what, do keepers just think; "oh, I've got that wall positioned so I wont need to dive, I'm just gonna take a little break and chill out for a bit."

And anyway, Kolarov is one of the best free kick takers in the league, you can't exactly blame anyone :')

colourmeblue said:
City under the cosh a bit...not convincing at all...lucky to be 1 ahead...need a much improved performance in second half

Huh?

colourmeblue said:
City under the cosh a bit...not convincing at all...lucky to be 1 ahead...need a much improved performance in second half

There's some truth in this . The attack isn't as sharp as we would expect but so far this has been one of our best games this season . I can't remember a game this season where we've stringed so much perfect passes like we have in this game.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Mario is getting fouled a lot and getting little or no protection but that shouldn't hide the fact that he is having a shocker. His first touch is a joke,his effort is minimal.I can see him being hauled off early in the 2nd half if he doesn't show up better.
Shocker? What game you watching mate?

keemcfc said:
The bullshit commentators come out with is rediculous!

No blue tinted specs, I just heard:

"you can't blame the keeper for that goal, you should be expecting the wall to do it's job."

The wall, is a bunch of players that stand in the way of the goal. Thats their job, thy did that. And what, do keepers just think; "oh, I've got that wall positioned so I wont need to dive, I'm just gonna take a little break and chill out for a bit."

And anyway, Kolarov is one of the best free kick takers in the league, you can't exactly blame anyone :')
Fair point, have you watched the training ground videos of him taking free kicks? He's a beast, power and accuracy, shame he can't do it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.