City vs Sunderland match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I fucking love Micah... the guy is an absolute beast and I have missed him greatly

I really think we should play him at centre back. He has won everything in the air, won every tackle, can out muscle any striker and Zab is too good a right back to sit on the bench.

True ! Now we can afford to play the 3-5-2 formation .

I think its evident what we did wrong so far this season - trying to INSTANTLY incorporate all new additions (Maicon, Garcia, Rodwell) in the team...

It never works - dont know why Roberto thought it would work with us?

Welcome back Barry, Milner, Micah...we won the league without these additions last year, and had great chemistry...no need to FORCE guys like Garcia and Rodwell in starting 11 OVER those guys who did it last year.

If it aint broke dont fix it...I was saying that all offseason.

nedor said:
Good game so far.. ref is shite.. as long as we continue like this be best performance this season.

Seems some of the missing players this season are making the difference.. 1 - 0 would be good but could see a few

Just hoping it won't be the "typical City" with us conceding a goal to have to throw everything at them the last 5 minutes to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.