City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win the rest of our home games
They seemed tired and a bit deflated today,they need to shake that off and dominate this game.A 1-0 will do

I'd like to see Zaba, Negredo and Navas given a rest before two big games. Silva off after 60 mins if we're in a winning position.

Ducado said:
jake28 said:
Hopefully win our home games and get top 3.

Give over, why did you have to come out with that? Are you trying to antagonise people? Cause and argument?

No I genuinely hope we win all our home games and qualify automatically for the Chanpions league as I feel we will drop a good few more points away from home. Is that ok with you?

WNRH said:
I'd like to see Zaba, Negredo and Navas given a rest before two big games. Silva off after 60 mins if we're in a winning position.

I preefer the League before FA cup, lets talk about resting players in FA cup against Chelsea instead..

Be a very tough game this. Of course Id love the free flowing football but were struggling up front at the moment so any sort of win will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.