City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Toure just in front of the defence where he can't hurt teams and get Milner on the ball as much as possible. .. oh wait

WNRH said:
I'd like to see Zaba, Negredo and Navas given a rest before two big games. Silva off after 60 mins if we're in a winning position.

How can we afford to give players a rest? If we don't win this any thought of winning league will be gone, particularly with some of the away games we have. If anything I'd rest players vs Chelsea as I think we need to prioritise league, capital 1 and europe

Ha,I hope that chap was on a wind up. We've just taken 1 point from 6 and he's talking about resting people! Hope we don't rest players against Chelsea either because we need to try and win every trophy. Realistically we won't beat Barca anyway so shouldn't prioritise, just try and win each game we play.

Sunderland can be slow starters, we need to hit them straight from the off.

Don't forget to bring your red rings.... :-)

Probably no YAYA for the next 3 games our squad is at its limits as in quality especially in midfield needs addressing in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.