City Vs Swansea post match discussion

drthingy said:
just back and haven't read the lot yet. provably stating the obvious but missed a middle man in the first half. game changed in the second half when balotellI allowed tevez to drop deeper. missed Silva big time. couldn't see how ya yank could play an advanced role without another herbal midfielder. Garcia/Milner/rodwell would have helped hugely today

What is that?

Not read all the thread but was very puzzled at the booing at half time, what was that about? Ok not the best first half in the world but no need for booing surely?

I know Tevez played well but my MOTM was Gael Clichy closely followed by Gareth Barry.

Eccles Blue said:
Not read all the thread but was very puzzled at the booing at half time, what was that about? Ok not the best first half in the world but no need for booing surely?

I know Tevez played well but my MOTM was Gael Clichy closely followed by Gareth Barry.

Clichy was my motm as well. Well done Joe Hart again for making a great one on one save in the first half.

Wretched Vengeance said:
drthingy said:
just back and haven't read the lot yet. provably stating the obvious but missed a middle man in the first half. game changed in the second half when balotellI allowed tevez to drop deeper. missed Silva big time. couldn't see how ya yank could play an advanced role without another herbal midfielder. Garcia/Milner/rodwell would have helped hugely today

What is that?
Honestly can't stop laughing at "herbal midfielder" pmsl hahahahaha

Armaan said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
drthingy said:

What is that?

Someone stoned off their tits possibly?

The mind boggles.

Armaan said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
drthingy said:

What is that?

I can't stop laughing!

laughing-best-medicine.gif

Eccles Blue said:

The few that did are idiots mate. If they're not happy why not just stay silent and not applaud? It can't help the team and makes them look foolish later if they start cheering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.