City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
K-Bo said:
Ducado said:
One game at a time!

Haha. And this just assumes we beat Swansea. But If we can't beat Swansea when they don't have Michu, Bony or Rangel then we dont deserve to win the league.

I refer you to your prediction in the Spurs pre match thread your a glass half empty kind of guy aren't you

Ha, possibly, tho let the record state I think we'll win this game relatively comfortably.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/November/Global-City-TV-schedule-Swansea-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ansea-City</a> still hope for a stream or two

Ducado said:
K-Bo said:
TBH I think we have to take 9 points from WBA, Saints and Arsenal. Don't think Arsenal will drop v Hull, I guess I could see Everton taking a draw off them but I wouldn't bet on it. So Could well go into that game still 6 points behind. We dont have any breathing room to draw away against WBA or saints really.

One game at a time!
Wasn't that a song by Lena Martell?

Not excited about the game today, 4.10 kick off and a pain in the arse getting my boy home on a Sunday night and its cold, bah humbug.

Pivotal 7 days imho - dropping any points today doesn´t bear thinking about. Then it´s Wednesday and Saturday and I for one am not looking forward to either
Sorry shipmates but I can´t see more than 3 points from those away games but hey let´s get today out of the way first

I'm gonna be positive and say that Manuel has learnt a lot from those away defeats.
Therefore we will play as positive away as we do at home from now on, and obviously therefore win the league!!

carnt get today as last Monday I fucking dropped a steel roller on my leg and its still killing me, so hopefully I find a river to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.