City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We have to win and also win at least one of our next two away games with a minimum draw in the other.

Arsenal is quickly becoming the game to decide our season.

3-1 tomorrow for me.

Unfortunately not true. We will beat Arsenal at home I don't doubt but the inconsistent away form will stop us from contending this year.

Inconsistent away form? I'd say our away form is pretty consistent. It's just consistently shit.

That being said, Swansea are a decent side but we should still have enough to handle them easily tomorrow. Anything less then 3 points would be majorly disappointing.

yankblue said:
cookster said:
We have to win and also win at least one of our next two away games with a minimum draw in the other.

3-1 tomorrow for me.

Unfortunately not true. We will beat Arsenal at home I don't doubt but the inconsistent away form will stop us from contending this year.

Inconsistent away form? I'd say our away form is pretty consistent. It's just consistently shit.

That being said, Swansea are a decent side but we should still have enough to handle them easily tomorrow. Anything less then 3 points would be majorly disappointing.

Your win on sunday. but next two at brom and southampton are massive. four points from those games will be good return.

gooner2 said:
yankblue said:
cookster said:

Your win on sunday. but next two at brom and southampton are massive. four points from those games will be good return.

who the fucking hell are you

Simple 3 points thats all. Anything less is awful, we will suffer enough vs them in the away tie tomorrow we have to get the 3 points.

Not to overlook teams/look to far ahead but can't see us losing this one, It's the West Brom and Southampton away games that are going to be make or break our title chances just can't afford to lose any of the next three games even more so when you consider Arsenal next two are at home.

City 3-0 Swansea.

BringBackSwales said:
gooner2 said:
yankblue said:

No need to be rude mate. just making a point that all

BringBackSwales said:
gooner2 said:
yankblue said:

Dont ask..just go with it.. believe me, and youll be fine.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 pm --<br /><br />
yankblue said:
cookster said:

3-1 tomorrow for me.

Inconsistent away form? I'd say our away form is pretty consistent. It's just consistently shit.That being said, Swansea are a decent side but we should still have enough to handle them easily tomorrow. Anything less then 3 points would be majorly disappointing.

Bit harsh fella.. we should have got sommat at Chelsea and Villa..

Sorry to digress, but can anyone point me to a thread where I don't have to be force fed Gooner2's
opinions on our club and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.