City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Yes I know it's early, but anything to get us off the subject of Sundays disaster

Big game for both clubs and by no means an easy game, City a team who score gaols for fun at home, against a pretty mean Spuds defence, should be interesting

Will Silva and the rest of the injured (Komps excepted) be back?

Kick off is 13:30 by the way and it's followed by Cardiff Vs Rags

All in here please

Just a note to the resident Tottenham Fans (who in general are good bunch of lads) you are welcome to post in this thread (normal rules apply) just don't post any graphs and statistics please ;-)

3 points a must, as always.

Difficult game I predict with AVB setting them up not to concede at all.

Would have been confident about a result with Silva in the team, but unsure now. I'm predicting a fustrating 1-1

If silva fern and kompany are back we win.

If not I see a boring 0-0 or 1-1.

Spurs are excellent defensively but struggling like fuck at the other end.

Stoned Rose said:
If silva fern and kompany are back we win.

If not I see a boring 0-0 or 1-1.

Spurs are excellent defensively but struggling like fuck at the other end.
Typical City says 3 goals then for Spuds..

hope spurs dont park the bus....................but of course they will, see if we've mastered how to play against that dark art yet

This international break can prove to be good for Pellegrini, he can regroup and get to work on the training ground. I think he will want a big response from his players, and I believe they have the calibre to produce just that. Think spurs are worried to be playing you, especially since your previous home games have seen some fantastic results (Newcastle, United, Norwich springs to mind) ...

with all due respect to the spuds, I predict a ferocious City revival starting with the game vs Spurs. 3-0 in favour of city I think .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.