City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Edit: Woah the away terrors had me paranoid. Home = win]

Can't see us suddenly playing well away against spurs especially after an international.

2-1 spurs with the winning goal inevitably being yet another unplayable speculative long ball.

The guys seem to have a determination not to lose at home so at worst it will be a draw or a 2-1.without silva it will be harder than usual but we should have enough to win

I am really hoping Vinny, Fernandinho and Jovetic are back for this.

-----------Sergio-------Beast------------
Nasri-------------------------------Jovetic
---------------Yaya--Dinho--------------
Clichy--Demichelis--Vince--Zabba
---------------Pantilimon----------------

I can see Silva being a huge loss again.

Will be a tough game, but we need the win to stay in the thick of things. Too many teams now on 20/21 points including the spuds. Would hope other results go in our favour. The arse and saints game will be an interesting one.

They've not got Bale this time; he was biggest threat by a mile last 2 seasons.

We'll be fine; home win

This record of so many consecutive home games scoring is going to come to an end, eventually!

Just hope it's not against the Spuds - if it has to be, then let's hope for a nil-nil (a clean sheet for a reinstated Hart would be a nice bonus and a small consolation!)

Hope DS will be ok to play - we certainly missed him at the Stadium of Shite!

..............................................Pant......................

Zaba..............Kompany/Nastasic.............Demichelis............Clichy

......................Fernandinho....................Yaya....................

Navas...............Negredo......................Aguero......................Nasri

No need to bother with defending, spurs can't score in a brothel at the moment. We should set up like this in an attacking 2-5-1-2

demy-nasty

Navas-fer-yaya-nasri-kolarov

Aguero

Dezko-negredo

It's a big game so Yaya will turn up. I really hope Dinho and Silva are back, but I'm not hopeful on Silva. The way the season is going I'm not as confident as I should be. That said, it's at home, and we are better than them, so anything short of a win will be completely unacceptable. AVB will set up to defend, and although Spurs couldn't score in a brothel, I expect their misfiring penalty king to score against us.
City 3 - Spurs -1
Hope it's more though, would love to rack up a few goals against them, just to fuck with you know who's stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.