City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how you English perceive sports, in the US if your team is 2 games (6 points) out of first you are happy. We are at the quarter-pole of the season and we are down 6 points, we can win the championship. Kompany will likely only miss one more game and Joe will get back to form. The gooners are playing well but we have 2 games against them, we can win at home and draw on the road. This is the first season I've really been into BPL and City (thanks to the US NBC TV contract!) and many of you may well know that 6 points at this point is insurmountable, but I'm optimistic. Our road woes will straighten up and we will win the title. Plus we are through the champions league group stage, so be happy, we are CITY, the greatest team in all the land and the title is ours to lose!

Well Mr Ducado. Your plan to get off the doom and gloom from sunday didn't work.
I don't know we have people moaning that our away form is never going to end, but for
some unknown reason it looks like our home form is going to take a change for the worse.
I don't see the reasoning behind this and i'm going for 3 or 4 -1 with merlin or 2 -1 without.
To us that is.

jared said:
No need to bother with defending, spurs can't score in a brothel at the moment. We should set up like this in an attacking 2-5-1-2

demy-nasty

Navas-fer-yaya-nasri-kolarov

Aguero

Dezko-negredo
we couldn't defend in a fucking fortress, how about:
Hart Pantailamon
Zaba Richards Demich Nastasic Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Aguero Negredo

aguero93:20 said:
jared said:
No need to bother with defending, spurs can't score in a brothel at the moment. We should set up like this in an attacking 2-5-1-2

demy-nasty

Aguero

Dezko-negredo
Hart Pantailamon
Fernandinho
Yaya
Aguero Negredo

Well we've only let 2 in at HOME so far this season.
So it can't be as be bad as some make out.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
jared said:

demy-nasty

Aguero

Dezko-negredo
Hart Pantailamon
Fernandinho
Yaya
Aguero Negredo

maybe so, but at least play pants in defence to head the speculative long balls out

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Hart Pantailamon
Fernandinho
Yaya
Aguero Negredo

maybe so, but at least play pants in defence to head the speculative long balls out

Apologies missed that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.