City vs UAE live on OS

Layles said:
everyone is saying that we should be flogging a team so low down in the FIFA rankings... but remmeber - the rankings are crap and meaningless, plus this is basically a new side for the UAE, not their ususal crap side - this is their next generation

They are putting up a good fight, credit to them. The poor quality is coming from our side.
No build up play, back passes galore. Lack of attempts on goal.

We're not on about the UAE, they're playing as well as they can I guess. Its just that we didn't expect City to be this bad.

1st half like watching paint dry!

Ned best player on the pitch but not too difficult to be fair. We look distinctly average! Not created anything so far which is a bit disappointing and I was hoping that at least one of the youngsters would take their chance and really shine but so far they have all been pretty poor!

skybluekings said:
LOL!

Have we even had a shot on target?

Hughes, get those excuses ready.

Its a reserve team yes but the politics of this game being the Sheiks 1st City game and a live stream across the world...is really bad if we come away with a loss. We look really, really bad.

It's really not the end of the world mate...

tommyducks said:
If I didn't know better, I'd say this looks like a meaningless but very lucrative friendly.

Not too sure about the lucrative part, but the rest is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.