City vs UAE live on OS

OrigamiNinja said:
1st half like watching paint dry!

Ned best player on the pitch but not too difficult to be fair. We look distinctly average! Not created anything so far which is a bit disappointing and I was hoping that at least one of the youngsters would take their chance and really shine but so far they have all been pretty poor!

Most of the FA Youth Cup side have been pretty poor most times I've seen them, they were absolutely dreadful for England. Don't think this is a surprise at all. The talent in that side was Weiss, Ball,Sturridge & Trippier but Trippier looks like he's not progressed.

Vidal's doing ok.

Tricky_Trev said:
Remember when Benjani was the best striker on our books? Jesus Christ, those were desperate times!

No I don't.

Benjani has never been the best striker at the club.

I know the play isn't great, but for me it's such a novelty being able to sit at my desk, with a decent bandwith (thank you bbc employers!) sneakily watching my team play when I should really be organising top level meetings for my boss who thankfully is out of the office today :-)
Makes a change from having BBC World News/News 24/cash in the attic on TVs wherever I turn my head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.