City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

All of our players were incredible! For the scum not to even have one shot on target is a great achievement
The atmosphere at COMS was amazing a real cauldron
A great day to be a blue!

Stoned Rose said:
Totally brilliant :)

Utd didnt have a single shot on target. We were unbelievably well organised and drilled. Total Mancini.

Gareth Barry was insanely brilliant. He was every fuckin where and had the game of his life.

Zab and Clichy were remarkable. Had the danger men in their pockets all night.

Komps and Joelon made Rooney look average and as soon as he started skriking I knew we would do it.

Nasri was immense. His best game for the club.

Ferguson lost his cool big time. Looked like a homeless pisshead who'd had his Stella confiscated by a PCSO. Where's your mindgames now you horrible little ****?

Surreal as fuck this feeling. Standing on the shoulder of giants.

lololololololololololol

The whole defense was absolutely immense. So much heart. Yaya and Barry took so much pressure off whenever they got on the ball and always interrupted play! And Nasri.. Holy shit. Unbelievable! Was everywhere. Took on defenders, pressured the ball, killed the clock, and really deserved a goal!

SO HAPPY!!!

That was one hell of a performance city we could have given them a real beating,but this one is more painful to them i bet.....weird though in a way the rags around my place knew they were going down way before the game...there was no usual shitty talks all day...I think they they are exhausted ...honestly they will be very lucky to win the swansea match and not to lose the Sunderland match

Knoxy38 said:
that'll increase our fanbase by god knows what....can you imagine all the neutrals seeing Maradona bouncing to a City win against that lot?
Good point. Seemed genuinely happy too :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

United were a bunch of whiney-butts the whole game tonight. Baby Rooney's whining got Kompany booked for a nothing tackle and Fergie was trying to get DeJong red carded for the tackle later in the second half. I thought Fergie and Mancini were going to go fisticuffs on the sideline. That was fun as Fergie was getting desperate. The worst wrong move Fergie did was bring on Ashley Young too late to manufacture a penalty. That would have been totally against the run of the game.

I congratulate ALL the players, coaches, and staff of Manchester City for a great win. I don't think I've ever seen so many of the players "give out" in a game (a Southern US expression to denote extreme fatigue). Toure was totally spent, Kun and Tevez were beaten to a pulp almost, and Nasri also gave his all. Just wish he had been able to get that goal late in the second half. Great game City and great support by the fans. They were loud! Were any Utd fans at the Etihad?

I'm still shaking.... Lol.
Tbh
I thought the sky mouthpiece was a disgrace... Rag through and through... Thank god for niall Quinn for perspective.

Now celebrate this buzz and worry about Sunday later.

Blue Moon

just like this !!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGn8ypZz96E[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.