City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

Awesome defensive display from the back four and I can't remember either Zabaleta or Clichy playing much better for City. Fantastic effort.

And Nasri I thought was almost unplayable in the first half. More of this Samir please!

Yeah the back four we're all top notch last night but I thought Clichy in particular was superb.

Also, been really impressed with Lescott's performances this season. Was never really a huge fan of his to begin with but he's changed my opinion of him.

Come on City! Take the game to Newcastle, their defence won't be able to handle our boys.

Helmet Cole said:
Not just a win, but a chance for a global tv audience to see all that is great about city and all that is shit about the rags. Not only are they classless cheats, but they had less chance of scoring than at last years CL final. I bet baconface had a few before bed and is now feeling properly shit.
They did score at last years final...

BlueGeorge said:
Helmet Cole said:
Not just a win, but a chance for a global tv audience to see all that is great about city and all that is shit about the rags. Not only are they classless cheats, but they had less chance of scoring than at last years CL final. I bet baconface had a few before bed and is now feeling properly shit.
They did score at last years final...
Yes yes yes; stop nitpicking!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.