City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tactics Vs Un*ted

haha so their fans think they should park the bus, shows how its getting to them.

4-5-1 with Rooney - Nani - Valencia up top.

Harsh on Welbeck but going there 4-4-2 is suicide.

Also general conscensus there, washed my hands afterwards too.

Ahaha the fear!

Leaving the ref aside for a moment, there is no way on gods earth demento will send the c*nts out to play football, expect a packed midfield making every effort to kick fu*k out of our players with Silva and Kun being targeted.

I hope to god we get not just a fair ref but linesmen to, because they will try and nick one on the break, if we get one early then it will make them come out a bit.............then we can shove a few more up em.

They only need a point really,so it would make sense for them to play us on the break,we have to win,they know that,so they will sit and wait for opportunities,if we score however,its a different game.

I would try and smash them in the mids to be honest. I would go with De Jong and Barry taking them on defensively with Yaya freed up to really use his power, speed and strength against their midfield and try and expose their age and pace.

Silva, Aguero and Tevez up front and let them go rip, I would also go Richards and Clichy as I think Richards at home on a big pitch is more effective, if we needed to defend rather than attack that is when I would use Zabba.

We need to hit them hard, get them on the back foot and try and use our strength through the middle. They will be most dangerous to us wide but if we can hit hard in the middle they will be forced to play our way.

We will need to trust that DJ can cover us when Richards and Clichy are in attack allowing lescott or indeed Kompany to track across if required.

We are good enough to win and we pretty much know our side, Fergie on the other hand has a lot more questions, can he play Giggs, does he go 2 up front or bring Rooney back in mids, can he risk Giggs, who will he play right back, does he risk young etc etc etc

After watching Everton's goals we should have lots of movement around their area, cos their defence was woeful under pressure

Hart
Richards,Clichy,Kompany,Lescott
Yaya,De Jong, Barry
Nasri,Silva
Aguero

Tevez to come on quickly if needed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.