City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If United 'Park The Bus'

Given that they can't defend for toffee, parking the bus may not be their best policy and I don't expect for 1 moment that they will do it.

They will play 5 in the middle to try to contain us in midfield and will try to get the ball out wide on the wings as per.

Doubtless they will attack us from the off, and I will not be surprised if we are on the back foot for the first 15 minutes. But as we get more into the game Yaya will start to boss things and we will start to press them. From then on its only a matter of time until we score. I expect us to be 1-0 up at half time and the come out in the 2nd picking up where we left off. 3 more from us in the 2nd half, but they will get one back.

4-1 City.

Chippy_boy said:
Given that they can't defend for toffee, parking the bus may not be their best policy and I don't expect for 1 moment that they will do it.

They will play 5 in the middle to try to contain us in midfield and will try to get the ball out wide on the wings as per.

Doubtless they will attack us from the off, and I will not be surprised if we are on the back foot for the first 15 minutes. But as we get more into the game Yaya will start to boss things and we will start to press them. From then on its only a matter of time until we score. I expect us to be 1-0 up at half time and the come out in the 2nd picking up where we left off. 3 more from us in the 2nd half, but they will get one back.

4-1 City.

If that transpires I shall send you 100 pounds.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/DuckerTheTimes/status/195631411150073856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/DuckerTheTimes/st ... 1150073856</a>

United are sweating on the fitness of Jonny Evans for the derby. He's not trained all week. Will post story am

Not sure if it's just me been stuck in a hotel all week with some rags, why for this week. Had some banter i'm a nice bloke like that turns out i've been to swamp nmore yhan them put together(don't think I'll get an Xmascard)

Shoot from outside the box. Lucky deflection and the wheels on the bus will go round n round

We park the bus.

They would say that they...

Defended as a unit.

Controlled the game.

If they do indeed do either of the above their bus would look like this...

SuperStock_1566-792546.jpg

I don't care what they do! I don't care what we do! Just get 3 points!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I would much rather see them come with a 4-4-2, I think we would pick them off much easier than we would in a 4-5-1. That said I can't see us not scoring, and we certainly have it in us to get a few - so they will have to go for it at some point!

United will come out guns blazing like they did in last year's CL final I think, they will try to get an early goal and take the crowd out of it. I have a feeling we may too, it should be a farkin belter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.