City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If United 'Park The Bus'

samharris said:
In the FA cup game we pinned them back with only 10 men and scored 2, parking the bus is not an option for them.
We didn't pin them back in that game. They just got complacent and tried to retain possession by passing it sideways

They'll do the same as what they did in the cup match. They may have been 3-0 up at half time but no way were they dominating. We just have to be patient.

It would be a big help if we could prevent them scoring .....

that way we wouldn't have to score twice against probably the second bast defence in the country !

Forget that freak result against Everton ... the rags are masters at pulling off 1-0 away wins!

I just hope the atmosphere we generate is the best the new ground has ever seen, we could win it for the team if we put everything into cheering and poznans etc..

My Rag brother come to my place today and tolm me that Young is out injured (probably hurt during diving practice) De Gea could be doubtfull... And that Vinnie kompany is a major doubt for us. is there any truth to this or has he heard wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.