City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto Mancini...................this is the night to prove the doubters like me wrong.
Unleash the dogs of war, destroy the Rags. Failure to win is not an option, failure to win without even giving it a go will be criminal.
Tonight you can be a legend, no negative tactics, destroy the Scum.

Re: hope this isnt true

ninjamonkey said:
Unconfirmed reports suggesting Pantilimon could start and Hart could be on the bench.

I can make up random stuff too. Can i have a job at the Mail now please?

Only this.

The calm before the storm

I've been nervous as anything all week but feel surprisingly calm right now. I'm sure this will change come half 7. Come on City.

i just hope we have a go at these bastards tonight!!!!
hart
richards
clichy
kompany
lescott
milner
nasri
silva
yaya
aguero
tevez

would be my starting team. this is the sort of game milner thrives in and his workrate could be vital!!

Look at those getting interviewd on Sky Sports News now. 3 Rags and a token Blue.
Why do their lot always look like knuckledraggers ?

Re: The calm before the storm

Hamann Pineapple said:
I've been nervous as anything all week but feel surprisingly calm right now. I'm sure this will change come half 7. Come on City.
Been the same so nervous for days but today no fear the boys will do the job.Come on CITY

Setting off for the game

Now. Gonna be emotional.

Could be a truly great night.

Could be a disaster.

Either way CTID!

See you on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.