City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Setting off for the game

you best sing your heart out

im beyond jealous, nearly in tears at the fact im not going! so sing my part as well!

COME ON CITY!

Arggh typical. Trains out of London Waterloo are delayed due to signalling problems.

If I don't get home and settle before the match starts and we lose it will be all South West Trains fault and they'll feel the full wrath of a city fan tomorrow!

I aint stopped singing this is how it feals to be city all foooking day.If any blues next to you ain't singing tell the cunts they shouldn't even be there, gutted I ain't going thanks to being let down by some cockney fa twat. Going to the last two thou haha come on city

Re: The calm before the storm

Been nervous since Pienaar equalised last Sunday but woke up this morning feeling confident, I really think we can do it.

Setting off now, meet up with the rest of the family, get some food then head to the ground.

C'MON CITY! IT'S OUR TIME.

Re: how many united shirts

Doesn't really matter this sort of thing, does it? I haven't wore a City shirt at a game since I was about 12 years old.

After the hype to end possibly all hype, surrounding a league game at least, if this ends up a 0-0 draw I'l be damn near as livid as if we were to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.