City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No17 said:
I just want to wish you all good luck, will be watching it on the tv with some mates tonight...wish dzeko could play but, the title is more important. As an Evertonian I wish you all the luck and hope that what our boys have done last week at OT will count come the end of the season...
cheers mate!!!! hopefully we give them a kicking!!

If you can't watch the game and if you don't know the result after the game have ended and want to know it.

Go to bluemoon and if it's slow or doesn't work. You know it's a negative result. If it works fine it's a positive result. Correct?

Henry Winter tweeted this photo.
Arvu0NMCIAA5J9p.jpg:large

BlueCityfan said:
If you can't watch the game and if you don't know the result after the game have ended and want to know it.

Go to bluemoon and if it's slow or doesn't work. You know it's a negative result. If it works fine it's a positive result. Correct?
i would hazard a guess that win,lose or draw the forum will be slow with that many wanting to get on expressing their views....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.