City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
micah seems brittle recently!! zab is quality but micah adds an attacking dimention to our game. i do hope clichy starts though!!!

deano ou812 said:
Mattyc55 said:
deano ou812 said:
any other info on line-up...

No mate just that.. According to Micah's girl.
cheers,although we would have liked micah in from the start,you can bet zaba will not let us down....

Zabba will offer us a more solid defense and will fight to the death for us, i do prefer Micah going forward but this is not the match for him. Save him for the barcodes<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
GreekBlue said:
I predict Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli all start.

if Ballo starts i would be amazed, i think certain players would be totally pissed off as well.

abu13 said:
deano ou812 said:
Mattyc55 said:
No mate just that.. According to Micah's girl.
cheers,although we would have liked micah in from the start,you can bet zaba will not let us down....

Zabba will offer us a more solid defense and will fight to the death for us, i do prefer Micah going forward but this is not the match for him. Save him for the barcodes

-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm --

GreekBlue said:
I predict Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli all start.

if Ballo starts i would be amazed, i think certain players would be totally pissed off as well.
The reason i want Micah in this game is because of his pace.

rickmcfc said:
Just heard that they estimate 1 in 10 people in the world will be watching this game. Fucking wow.
All that exposure for city and mansour . That will do come on city. Clean sheet and 2 for aguero,tevez and a late Mario penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.