City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me here in the States, the match is being shown on ESPN, which means I'll be listening to Ian Darke and Steve McManaman. That in itself makes me even more nervous as City don't tend to play well, when them 2 commentate.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Odd how everyone's suddenly lost faith in Micah despite him being imo our best player this season, certainly our most consistent.
Mixah best player? You joking?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Odd how everyone's suddenly lost faith in Micah despite him being imo our best player this season, certainly our most consistent.

i've not lost faith, i just think that this is not a game for someone returning from injury and i think Zabba offers a cooler head which is what we will need.

ooh Allah save us from devils..
prayers from far corner of Ethiopia.
i have got stomach pain and diarrhoea and i have sat Infront of the TV last 5Hours. am pit tension because all over here are rag fans around me and am wearing my City for live shirt. Com'n city save my day tomorrow and make my day happy plz one last time

rickmcfc said:
Just heard that they estimate 1 in 10 people in the world will be watching this game. Fucking wow.

They're just picking numbers out the sky. I could easily claim 1 in 50 people will be watching it, I'd hope people wouldn't be stupid enough to go posting it on forums like it's a fact though.

Shame if what has been said about Micah is true, this is the sort of game he'd excel in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.