City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord help me.. That has to be worst backline in the premier league I have seen. Evra-Smalling-Ferdinand-Jones ahahahahhaha. Tevez and Aguero are going to bend them over and fuck them today.

Pigeonho said:
Is Richards carrying a knock?

Someone posted the other night that he is out for the rest of the season. No one believed him but I guess he is.

nervous.gif

Please let us get an early goal or 2!!

GreekBlue said:
Lord help me.. That has to be worst backline in the premier league I have seen. Evra-Smalling-Ferdinand-Jones ahahahahhaha. Tevez and Aguero are going to bend them over and fuck them today.
i don't like this arrogance

GreekBlue said:

Don't bloody jinx it you muppet!!

Anybody got a steam?

I can't see to find a working one :(<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm --<br /><br />Anybody got a steam?

I can't see to find a working one :(

if United bring on who we think they'll bring on, the subs should be...

De Jong for Nasri, into DM, Micah for Silva, Micah to play in front of Zaba, Milner for Carlos, Milner to protect Clichy.

stuff them in the first half and keep the ball in the 2nd, if we play like we should we'll win.

No fear, only regret.

Oh why oh why do I get nervous when I see Giggs & fucking scholes in their line up, talk about both being our nemesis. Just hope our midfield can cope.

Bacon face seems to be going with his Champions League away game strategy. That hasn't worked so well for them this year so hope tonight is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.