City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickmcfc said:
Rammyblues said:
Oh why oh why do I get nervous when I see Giggs & fucking scholes in their line up, talk about both being our nemesis. Just hope our midfield can cope.

Well if our midfield cant cope with 2 players who have a combined age of 76, then we dont deserve to win.

Scholes will drop deep into space to spray his passes, he does it all the time and nobody closes him down, that's why he's effective.

Hope Carlos does a job on him running back and putting pressure on him tonight.

Fuck sake i hate derbys so much and this one is beyond bearable. I really don't think I'll be able to watch most of the game. Want us to smash in 3 early goals to take the edge off it.

tell me about it

i cant breath!!

I hope our players a faring better, how much i wish viera was still playing :( he will know how to deal with these kind of nerves cuz even kompany and yaya donty have THAT much exp leading teams

We're gonna lose... and we're gonna lose because of mentality/experience on these occasions. Call me a cock all you like, but when the final whistle goes i'll have called it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.